Header Ads

GODZILLA 2: King of the Monsters Trailer 2 (2019)









I just hope this movie actually focuses on Godzilla and not some Captain Blandface McIdon'tgiveacrap military guy like the first movie did. The first movie could have been so much better if it had cut out all the crap with the random military guy and just focused on Godzilla.

Yes , I watched Godzilla when I was young. I scared and Love this monster.


AND OUR MAIN COMPETITORS IN THIS FIGHT FOR DOMINANCE ARE:
Three-headed dragon that shoots lightning(?) from its mouth
!!!

Lizard that shoots plasma(?) from its mouth!!
Pteranodon from hell!




This one better not be as visually dark as the last one where I had to squint to see anything, and there wants to be fights between the monsters from start to finish and all, not cut scene to a boring human character when the fight starts...


No comments

Powered by Blogger.