Header Ads

Learn Desing Poster in Linkedin , Desing in Photoshop Speak Khmer







































Learn Desing Poster in Linkedin , Desing in Photoshop Speak Khmer
Today, My time soeng Phearin. I am Manager Designer at Business Solution Cambodia. I want to share what I have in my life and experiences in Worked. So today 04-March -2019 I will show 1 Adobe Photoshop Learning Speak Khmer Introduction .

.......................................................................................
If you like my Videos Please Subcribe and Share
This is my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpw...

All contact ot me :
Facebook: Soeng Phearin

Thank you for watching
I hope in my teaching such as Graphic Design , Videos Editor , 3D , Online , facebook, Youtube, sketup,.help

No comments

Powered by Blogger.